David Guetta - One Love (Special Edition) (2009)

David Guetta - One Love [Special Edition]

Tracklist:

CD1
01.When Love Takes Over (Feat. Kelly Rowland)
02.Gettin Over (Feat. Chris Willis)
03.Sexy Bitch (Feat. Akon)
04.Memories (Feat. Kid Cudi)
05.On The Dancefloor (Feat. Will.I.Am, Apl de Ap)
06.Its The Way You Love Me (Feat. Kelly Rowland)
07.Missing You (Feat. Novel)
08.Choose (Feat. Ne-Yo, Kelly Rowland)
09.How Soon Is Now (Feat. Sebastian Ingrosso, Dirty South, Julie McKnight)
10.I Gotta Feeling (FMIF Remix Edit)
11.One Love (Feat. Estelle)
12.I Wanna Go Crazy (Feat. Will.I.Am)
13.Sound Of Letting Go (Feat. Chris Willis)
14.Toyfriend (Feat. Wynter Gordon)
15.If We Ever (Feat. Makeba)

CD2
01.When Love Takes Over (Electro Extended Version) (Feat. Kelly Rowland)
02.Sexy Bitch (Club Version) (Feat. Akon)
03.Memories (Version MixÐ’e) (Feat. Kid Cudi)
04.I Wanna Go Crazy (Extended Version) (Feat. Will.I.Am)
05.I Gotta Feeling (FMIF Remix Edit Version)
06.Choose (Feat. Ne-Yo, Kelly Rowland)
07.On The Dancefloor (Extended Version) (Feat. Will.I.Am, Apl de Ap)
08.Missing You (Club New Version) (Feat. Novel)
09.Gettin Over (Club Version) (Feat. Chris Willis)
10.Its The Way You Love Me (Version Final) (Feat. Kelly Rowland)
11.One Love (Extended Version) (Feat. Estelle)
12.It’s Your Life (Version) (Feat. Chris Willis)
13.Sound Of Letting Go (Feat. Chris Willis)
14.I Need You Now (Feat. Samantha Jade)
15.How Soon Is Now (Feat. Sebastian Ingrosso, Dirty South, Julie McKnight)
16.Toyfriend (Feat. Wynter Gordon)

Download Album

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More